I begin my tenure as the President of Sacred Heart Schools with optimism and excitement for our collective future. I am honored to be a part of the Sacred Heart Schools’ mission; to inspire diverse learners to become global leaders.
At the heart of an Ursuline education is compassion, gratitude and a longing to serve others.
I am humbled to continue this legacy.
As the new school year approaches, I would like to share my first-year priorities for SHS:
- The successful and healthy reopening of all four schools
- The creation and execution of an intentional and accountable Strategic Plan for the next five years
- An enhanced and accountable campus culture of diversity and inclusion
- The continued incorporation of the International Baccalaureate program throughout campus
- A continued strong relationship with and commitment to the Ursuline Sisters
In my first 90 days, I will meet with various constituent groups, virtually and in-person. I will listen, learn and reflect to develop a concrete plan to move SHS forward throughout the remainder of my first year.
At SHS, we are making connections, exploring relationships between academic disciplines and connecting learning to the world outside our walls. Quite simply, our students are changing the world.
I look forward to building meaningful relationships with our SHS community.
Together in Heart,
Dr. Karen McNay