Sacred Heart School for the Arts will hold open auditions for all dancers in the community for the upcoming production of The Nutcracker.
Auditions will be held Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at SHSA’s Angela Hall, building 17, at 3105 Lexington Road. Registration for the first audition begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Dancer must be at least five years of age at the time of the audition
- Dancer must have had at least one year of ballet training
- Dancer should submit a completed application form online
- Dancer should arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled audition time
- Age 5: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Ages 6-7: 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Ages 8-9: 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Ages 10-11: 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Ages 12-13: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Ages 14+: 12:30 p.m.
- All ages: 1pm- Hip Hop and Tap Spotlight Auditions
There is no audition fee. Upon acceptance, there will be a $65.00 costume cleaning and production fee.
For more information, including attire requirements, parent expectations and general cast schedule, go to shsa.shslou.org/nutcracker or contact Emily Trowel at email@example.com or 502.897.1816. For show and ticket information, visit showtix4u.com.
SHSA is located in Angela Hall, building 17 at Ursuline Campus, 3105 Lexington Road. SHSA is a member of Sacred Heart Schools at Ursuline Campus.