Presenting Yourself Workshop Signup
The Jean Frazier Leadership Institute is pleased to announce an opportunity for Sacred Heart Academy students to enhance their professional skills through a partnership with Jo Ross, local stylist and etiquette expert.
Presenting Yourself is a 6 hour course to help participants learn the importance of Professional Etiquette in interviewing for colleges, jobs, etc. It is designed to help them present themselves in the best possible way, not just by the accomplishments listed on their resumes, but in how to handle themselves in professional situations. A pilot program was offered this past summer and has been revised based on recommendations of the participants. Topics will include:
- Introducing Yourself to Others
- Preparing for Interviews
- Articulating strengths and skills in interviews
- Professional cell phone and computer use
- Meeting new people in professional experiences
This workshop is free of charge for Sacred Heart Academy Students.
- *SHA session 1- Saturday, October 6, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Lunch provided
- This session is full. You may sign up to go on the wait list. The October session is still available. *SHA session 2- November 6 and Nov. 14, noon - 3 p.m. (half days) Lunch Provided.
All sessions will be held at Sacred Heart Academy in room 204.