Sacred Heart Schools Interlude 2019 will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2019. Help us celebrate our most exciting campus-wide fundraiser of the year! Get ready for a fun night of live and silent auctions and a gourmet dinner.
Interlude offers several ways for parents, alumni and other friends to be involved with the charitable efforts to support and stay connected to Sacred Heart Schools.
- Bid on silent auction items! SHS is auctioning off 250+ items. There is something for everyone!
- Purchase a $100 raffle ticket for a chance at the $30,000 Grand Prize! Only 1200 tickets will be sold. Purchase your raffle ticket by midnight January 22, 2019, and you will be entered into the EARLY BIRD DRAWING FOR $1,000 on January 25! Winning ticket of the Early Bird Drawing will not be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. (License #ORG0000697)
- Become a Sponsor for the event which will allow you to reach over 500 influential community members and a table at the event plus additional benefits. Choose from several Interlude sponsorship levels:
- Salesia Sponsor ($10,000)
- Ursuline Sponsor ($7,500)
- Angeline Sponsor ($5,000)
- Brescia Sponsor ($3,500)
- Corporate/Family Table Sponsor ($1,500)
CLICK HERE to learn more about sponsorship.
For more information on how to get involved, please contact Ashley Eifler - Director of Special Events, at 502.736.6501 or email@example.com.