Sacred Heart Schools Interlude will be held on Saturday, March 4, 2017. Help us celebrate our most exciting campus-wide fundraiser of the year! Get ready for a fun night of live and silent auctions, fabulous entertainment and a gourmet dinner.
Interlude offers several ways for parents, alumni and other friends to be involved with the charitable efforts to support and stay connected to Sacred Heart Schools. Considerations include:
- Become a Sponsor for the event which will allow you to reach over 500 influential community members and a table at the event plus additional benefits. Choose from several Interlude sponsorship levels:
- Leadership Sponsor ($15,000)
- Salesia Sponsor ($10,000)
- Ursuline Sponsor ($7,500)
- Angeline Sponsor ($5,000)
- Brescia Sponsor ($3,500)
- Corporate/Family Table Sponsor ($1,500)
- Provide a gift for the Interlude Auction – more than 180 items are featured, including trips, one-of-a-kind items, and special packages with game tickets and suite use.
- Purchase a $125 reservation to attend the event, which will offer a gourmet meal, including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Dinner tickets are SOLD OUT, however, you can still join in the fun by purchasing a Wonderland Walk-Around Pass at $50 per person for the evening.
- Purchase a $100 raffle ticket for a chance at the $30,000 Grand Prize! Only 1500 tickets will be sold. Purchase your raffle ticket by midnight January 15, 2017, and you will be entered into the EARLY BIRD DRAWING FOR $1,000 on January 20! Winning ticket of the Early Bird Drawing will not be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. (License #ORG0000697)
For more information please contact Tara Kremer at 502.736.6501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.