Tuition and Financial Aid
Sacred Heart Preschool offers several different attendance plans, as well as early morning and extended days options. Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year will be approved and published in early February 2018.
Sacred Heart Schools seeks to attract a diverse and talented student body. In an effort to make a Sacred Heart Schools education possible for all who wish to attend, financial assistance and scholarships are available to qualified students.
Sacred Heart Preschool is dedicated to providing financial assistance to as many families with demonstrated financial need as possible. Below you will find information outlining the steps on how to apply for financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Archdiocese of Louisville and Sacred Heart Preschool use the FACTS Management Company to manage financial aid forms. For your convenience, the FACTS form can be completed online beginning December 15, 2017 via the button below. Please carefully read all of the information on this page before proceeding.
SHP families seeking financial aid must complete the FACTS aid form by January 19, 2018 to be considered in the first round of awards. Please note that SHS allocates most, if not all, financial aid resources during this initial round. Aid is need-based and is awarded on a first come, first served basis. Those applying after this deadline will likely have more limited access to funds. We strongly encourage all those seeking aid to complete the application process by January 19, 2018.
To be considered for Financial Aid, the family must have already completed an application for admission. SHS cannot award aid to families unless they have applied for the 18-19 school year. For questions/concerns regarding the admissions process, please contact SHP, Kim Washle, at 502-896-3941 or email@example.com.
Sacred Heart Schools will host a financial aid workshop on January 10th, 2018 from 6:30 until 8:00 p.m. Representatives from the SHS business office and FACTS will be on hand to answer questions and to help families complete the online aid forms.
Before proceeding with the financial aid application, please note the following:
- If you have more than one child in an Archdiocese school, you only need to complete one financial aid form. Deadlines for completion and notification dates may vary between schools.
- The FACTS form requires a nominal administrative fee (disclosed on the form).
- FACTS requires detailed copies of 2016 tax return information. Required items are outlined on the FACTS form. FACTS does not require information from 2017 tax returns, as many families will not have this information yet.
- NEW: If you applied for financial aid last year and submitted 2016 tax return information, FACTS should be able to rollover the tax documents you submitted last year. This will prevent you from having to resubmit the same information again. For this to work, the applicant must (1) enter the user i.d. that was used last year and (2) ensure that the social security number(s) used last year matches what is used this year.
- Financial aid is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For questions about your financial aid award, please email FinancialAid@shslou.org or call 502.896.3911.
Scholarship information can be found on the SHS scholarships page. Available need-based scholarship information for the 2018-2019 school year will be made available in January.