Tuition, Tuition Assistance and Scholarships
Sacred Heart Preschool offers several different attendance plans, as well as early morning and extended days options. Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year will be approved and published in early February 2019.
Sacred Heart Schools seeks to attract a diverse and talented student body. In an effort to make a Sacred Heart Schools education possible for all who wish to attend, tuition assistance and scholarships are available to qualified students.
Sacred Heart Preschool is dedicated to providing tuition assistance to as many families with demonstrated financial need as possible. Below you will find information outlining the steps on how to apply for tuition assistance
for the 2019-2020 school year.
The Archdiocese of Louisville and Sacred Heart Preschool use the FACTS Management Company to manage tuition assistance forms. For your convenience, the FACTS form can be completed online beginning December 15, 2018 via the button below. Please carefully read all of the information on this page before proceeding.
SHP families seeking tuition assistance must complete the FACTS aid form by January 18, 2019 to be considered in the first round of awards. Please note that SHS allocates most, if not all, tuition assistance
resources during this initial round. Assistance is need-based and is awarded on a first come, first served basis. Those applying after this deadline will likely have more limited access to funds. We strongly encourage all those seeking assistance to complete the application process by January 18, 2019.
To be considered for tuition assistance, the family must have already completed an application for admission. SHS cannot award assistance to families unless they have applied for the 19-20 school year. For questions/concerns regarding the admissions process, please contact SHP Admissions Manager, Anna Frye via email or by calling (502)736-6448.
Sacred Heart Schools will host a tuition assistance
workshop on January 8, 2019. Representatives from the SHS business office and FACTS will be on hand to answer questions and to help families complete the online assistance forms. A translator will also be available for our Spanish-speaking families.
Before proceeding with the tuition assistance
application, please note the following:
- If you have more than one child in an Archdiocese school, you only need to complete one tuition assistance form. Deadlines for completion and notification dates may vary between schools.
- The FACTS form requires a nominal administrative fee (disclosed on the form).
- FACTS requires detailed copies of 2017 tax return information. Required items are outlined on the FACTS form. FACTS does not require information from 2018 tax returns, as many families will not have this information yet.
- Tuition assistance is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For questions about your tuition assistance award, please email FinancialAid@shslou.org or call 502.896.3911.
Scholarship information can be found on the SHS scholarships page. Available need-based scholarship information for the 2019-2020 school year will be made available in January.